Maui Kai 108 & 206
Rental and Reservation Policies
Deposit and Payment:
- Three night minimum rental (five nights in high season)
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total rental required to confirm reservations of 16 nights or less (may be applied to future reservation, subject to availability, if cancellation made > 60 days before check-in date)
- An additional non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total rental required to confirm reservations of 17 nights or more; this deposit is not transferrable, and is forfeit on cancellation or shortening of reservation
- Full payment of the rental balance due is required no less than 30 days prior to the check-in date.
- A security deposit of $250.00 will be authorized prior to check-in; it will not be processed if there are no damages after departure.
- Maui accommodation tax is 13.41%.
- Cancellations of reservations of 16 nights or less made more than 60 days prior to the check-in date can have the deposit applied to a stay at the same property within one year of the original check-in date, subject to availability
- Cancellations made less than 60 days prior to the check-in date or of reservations of 17 nights or more will forfeit all deposits; shortening a reservation constitutes a new booking with new, non-refundable, deposit required
- Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the check-in date will forfeit all deposits and rental balance due payments.
- FREE parking!
- NO resort fees!
- $140 (Maui Kai 108) / $125 (Maui Kai 206) cleaning fee per 10 days of rental (rentals over 10 days will incur an additional fee)
- Check-In Time is at 3:00 PM.
- Checkout Time is at 11:00 AM.
- We cannot accommodate earlier check-ins or check-outs because we often have parties departing and arriving on the same day.
- We do not provide daily maid service and are not affiliated with the rental program nor maid services run by the Maui Kai front desk.
- Please contact our local maid service – Gade, text (preferred) or call 808-866-6666 - for any of your supply needs, do not request service from onsite maid carts.
- For troubleshooting of problems, text or call Deanna at 503-803-9064
- Please leave all keys in the condo when you check out and one in the front door key box. There is a $30.00 charge for all lost keys as this is what is paid for these keys.
- The Maui Kai front desk does not provide access to the condominium, you must use the lock box key.
- All condos are non-smoking units. If you need to smoke, please do so outside of the condo. As of November 1, 2006, Hawaii does not allow smoking 25 feet from the entries, halls, elevators, in any public or private building and in any area designated as no smoking. It is a serious fine. Cleaning fees will be charged for any smoking in the condos at costs for services.
- Please do not move items between condos. The Maui Kai condos are individually owned and equipped with their own unique contents.
- The maximum occupancy is 4 persons
- There is a $15.00 charge for each missing beach or bath towel.
- Unit Access, maps and check-in information are sent electronically and via postal mail after final payment.
- Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
We Would Love to Have You Visit Soon!
+1 (855) 292-8787
106 Kaanapali Shores Place
Lahaina, HI 96761
HI TAX ID W20187854-01 • TAT ID TA-077-962-6496-01 • GET ID GE-077-962-6496-01